Meet Our Family -- Our Adoption Journey

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

May/June

Continuing to update from the last year. Here are some pictures from May and June.
 We go strawberry picking every year. Strawberries are my favorite food, so we get a lot and then freeze them to use throughout the year.  I make freezer jam, freeze them whole, and freeze them in a sauce. Then we have Strawberries for anything we might need. Strawberry shortcake is a favorite!

 Brandt and his preschool buddies!
 The 5 moms did preschool for these cute kids this year.  This was at the end of our year. We took  turns having it at our houses and teaching.  It was a great year, and we enjoyed our preschool time.

 My grandma passed away this year. She was 93 and an amazing woman. Here is my brother Mark, sister Deborah, Grandpa, Hunter and me in Utah before her funeral. I was so grateful to be there. It was a hard time, but good to be with family.
 Our garden did great this year!
 I was able to sneak a picture of these two playing.
 My boys on Fathers day.  I got them matching ties. Love them!
 Brandt loves the water and is a great swimmer after his lessons. We think he is part fish, as he would spend all his time in water if he could.
He had been begging for a fish for about a year. His dream finally came true when he got to pick out his own blue Beta fish. He named him Mikey after the ninja turtle.