Meet Our Family -- Our Adoption Journey

Friday, January 31, 2014

January--Family Time

I did it! I am up to date on the blog.  I started my update project this month with the idea that we will soon be approved to adopt again. I hope it will help someone who is trying to get to know us, have a better idea who we are and what our life is like.  But also, I love having our year recorded. 

 We love our local science center. Andrew had a day off and we had a fun day! Brandt and I were both concentrating very hard to get him in that bubble! 
 Daddy and Hunter playing with some toys in the 'just my size' area.
 They boys making discoveries in the Dino Dig.

 During the holidays they have a train to ride. Brandt is saying choo, choo. This is Hunter's favorite thing right now. He keeps saying WHEEEEE over and over!
 Building a fort!
 Hunter is happy just hanging out at home too.
 Watch out for this Ninja, he is ready for anything!
 Here are the boys on a quick trip to the zoo for an afternoon.  The otter came right up next to them. 
 Cute boys after church.
We had a warm day and went for a hike to some very pretty waterfalls.