Meet Our Family -- Our Adoption Journey

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Have a Magical Day!

We were so excited to have our Disney World adventure last month. It was a wonderful, fun, exhausting, and magical time! It was amazing to me that there could be so much going on, but the cast made every effort to make sure everyone was having a magical time.  We loved the atmosphere there.  We all had our frustrated and tired times too, but that is part of it. We will take the good with the bad and keep our wonderful memories! 
Brandt LOVED roller coasters especially Rockin' Roller Coaster that goes upside down. Hunter loved the Buzz Lightyear ride where he got to shoot lazers like Buzz and defeat Zurg. He also loved the characters and was always jumping up and down "I am so excited' when he met all of them.  Andrew and I loved riding the rides and meeting the characters with both boys. Watching Brandt and Hunter have fun was probably the best part.  Here are just a few of my favorite pictures...so hard to pick just a few! I think these ones show our families personality pretty well. We love to be together, have fun, laugh, and be silly together.  








 My new favorite picture!