Meet Our Family -- Our Adoption Journey

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Celebrate America Day!

My Dad and I 
We had a great 4th of July with family and friends.  I feel thankful for the country we live in and for the people in my life that I get to spend fun times with. Fourth of July has always been a time to make memories. I remember being a little girl in Iowa and watching the fireworks with my best friend on her birthday as they fell down on us from high up above. Then as a teenager in Alabama, we  volunteered with the local 'I Love America Day'. My friends and I helped run booths and we just had a great time together. And now making memories with our boys and seeing the joy and excitement as they watch fireworks, I love it!

My Mom and her awesome fruit kabob flag. 

The cousins hanging out ready to eat.

Our boys with more cousins eating lunch.


Ready for some fireworks!

Our friends Mike and LeighAnn and their boys watched the fireworks with us.

My sister Deborah and her family came too.

It was a fun night!