Meet Our Family -- Our Adoption Journey

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

We LOVE adoption!

As we begin the new year, I am very hopeful that we will get to add to our family again through adoption.  We are trying to spread the word that we are hoping to adopt, so if you are new to our blog, or considering adoption, welcome! Please, check out the links to our adoption profiles on the right side of the screen. If you have any question please email or give us a call!

While the wait for our new little one is sometimes HARD, I have faith in the process.  There are two reasons my faith is so strong.  One, is an amazing girl named Jessi.  She placed our little boy in our family, so I know adoption works, and is a blessing beyond description.  She has become one of my best friends, and gives me the added strength I need, right when I need it.  Two, I know our Heavenly Father knows our family and has a plan for us.  So while I will be patient, I also want to do all I can to help find our little one.  I often talk about our desire to adopt with everyone I meet.  We have cards that have all of our information on them, and I pass them out on a regular basis.  I would love for you to join me in our search.  If you would like some cards, I am happy to get them to you.  Talk to those you know about us, maybe you are the connection we need.

If you have ever wondered what an open adoption looks like, I want to show you.  It is wonderful and we love it. We went camping with Brandt's Jessi and her family this summer. (I blogged about it earlier in the year.)  While there Jessi's Aunt and Uncle took some family pictures for us (they are great photographers).  And yes, we are all really that happy when we are together.